5.01.2009

The Newest Cottle


I'd like to introduce my cute little niece, Brizban Jean Cottle. She was born at 7:25pm last night, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz. Lexie did a great job and pushed for almost an hour. She went in at 8:oo am, had her water broken and progressed very slowly until the afternoon and then it all went fairly quickly. We're so glad "Brizzy" is here and glad that Lexie finally gets to stop itching and start enjoying motherhood. Mom and baby were tired but doing well, as of last night. Based on those cheeks, I predict she's gonna get chubby pretty fast. Yeah for chubby babies! I can't wait to meet her next week!

2 comments:

Carrie Ross said...

She looks like Lexie! I'm so excited for her! She doesn't have pictures up on her blog yet so I'm posting here! Give them a big hug and kiss from her ol' HS buddy

Hugh Family said...

love those cheeks!!