3.27.2008

Landon's Goin' On a Mission to....

So, my brother Landon, who is a freshman at BYU, got his mission call tonight. He's going to PUERTO RICO SAN JUAN WEST. I had to work when he opened his call but the rest of our family was there. He seemed very excited. We're very excited for him. He gets to go foreign but not too foreign (PR is a US commonwealth). It's in the Caribbean, which means I will definitely pick him up after a few weeks sunbathing in the Virgin Islands. His mission is from San Juan to the western edge of PR, along with Aruba, Curacao, and one other island I can't remember. Did I mention that I'm so excited for him. He leaves June 18th.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

We're so excited! We LOVE Puerto Rico. You'll definitely have to go visit. A great excuse to head to the Caribbean.

Chantalle said...

That's exciting! My brother in law went to P.R. I would take that sun over cold weather any day!