1.21.2008

Tagged

I don't usually write about myself in this blog (except for my resolutions) because most people, myself included, would rather hear about the kids. But I've been tagged and so here we go!

I've been Tagged!!! A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was a freshman at UVSC and I knew I wanted to be a teacher. I was playing, studying, dancing (as in three dance classes every semester), and reading. I also (much to the relief of my parents) started going to Institute and getting involved in that. I was also writing my high school boyfriend, Stephan, while he was on a mission in Italy. Needless to say, that didn't work out, which is cool because he's got a great wife and I have the greatest husband known to man (besides the fact that my hubby is hot!)

5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Go to Costco (my weekly trip). 2. Play with my kids in the snow (I've been in CA celebrating our five year anniversary with Ronell). 3. Get ready for my classes (I teach two high school classes in the evening). 4. Unpack. 5. Do something nice fo rmy mom because she flew out and watched our kids.

Snacks I enjoy: I love chocolate but since I'm am on a diet, my new favorite thing is fruit, especially apples, strawberries, clementines, and bananas.

I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would buy a place somewhere warm to get away to. I would take my family on a sweet vacation. I would run away to Italy, or better yet buy a tuscan villa and spend summers there with my family while I teach them Italian. I would buy a minivan (a totally pimped out, fully loaded minivan that I and my children would love). I would make Ronell quit work and we'd get to spend every day together as a family, except when I went to the day spa for some R&R. And then Ronell would either save or invest the rest, after I paid someone to potty train Palmer for me.

3 of my bad habits: I'm easily frustrated by things that don't go my way. I ask questions that I know the answers to. I spend way too much time on quilting.

5 places I have lived: Provo, UT (does it count twice if I've lived here two different times?), Orem, UT (Woohoo, branching out now), Lake Oswego, OR, San Jose, CA, and Verona, Prato, and Livorno, Italy

5 jobs that I have had : Nanny, GAP sales associate (I hung up lots of clothes in high school), Williams Sonoma assistant manager, MTC teacher, Jr. High English teacher, Mom.

5 Things people don't know about me: 1.I weighed 10 lbs. at birth and my parents called me "Bertha" until they could agree on a name. 2. I hate spiders. 3. I have a secret crush on Zac Efron ( the kid in High School Musical, I think he's cute in a little brother but I wish I was his age so he could date me kind of way). 4. I hate being late for things ( it's a developed habit from Ronell). 5. I have lived in Provo for 10 years and have only left to go on a mission.

The five people I tag are: Amy, Alicia, Crystal, Heidi, Gina

No comments: