6.05.2009

Have you been here yet?

For those of who are digital scrappers, I'm sure this is not news to you, but for the rest of the world that I'm trying to convert to digital, you MUST read this site.
This site was created for beginning and advanced digi-scrappers alike. I love it because I get to sample some "big" digital scrapping names for $5.00 and get photography, scrapping, and life tips from an amazing woman named Janet Phillips. I get excited about the things I see on this site and have to be careful when I check it. This is due to the fact that no matter what she has on her daily posts, I have to spend at least 20 minutes learning and trying her tips, as well as browsing the tutorials she links to her posts, along with so many other resources Janet provides. It's amazing. If you're not sold on the idea of digital scrapbooking (which anyone with children under 18 should be....there's no mess!), you should start visitng this site. It may not take you 20 minutes to glean all the great info but it's worth the time. Okay, free advertising over. The image is clickable (I've always wanted to put that in a post. I'm officially a nerd).

2 comments:

Titensor Family said...

I'm going to get on the digital scrap booking thing. I made it a goal just yesterday. I may have to get tips from you when I actually get started. But this website will be fun to look at. thanks!

Linnea said...

You crack me up!