4.07.2009

Autism Awareness

This is my cousin's adorable little boy, Dre. I recently found out that this wonderful, sweet little man has autism. It breaks my heart but my cousin, Austin, and his wife, Crystal are superheros for the way they've handled this whole battle. Reading their story broke my heart but also made me realize that the Lord strengthens us to face the battles we have in life. For those of you (like me) who know little about autism, now's your chance to become aware. April is autism awareness month and it's opened my eyes to so many things. It's becoming more prevalent in our day and no one quite knows why. To learn more, go to the Autism society website. Crystal, Austin, Dre, and Fin, we love you and our prayers will be with you and all those who face this daunting challenge.

No comments: