1.24.2008

Growing Up







Portia is 11 months old today. We gave her her first haircut this week while my mom was in town. Her baby fuzz was becoming a giant 'fro or a huge nest of knots. She's so close to walking, it's scary. Actually, I'm a little nervous because she is way more destructive than Palmer was. But she's got amazing hand-eye coordination and tries to talk all the time. She still only says "more" (while signing it) and "uh-oh!" But that's okay because if she's like any other girl, she'll be talking for the rest of her life. She is still a very happy child and fun to be around...except in her intense moments, like when she tries to follow Palmer in 8 inches of snow!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Last time I saw her I think she was a newborn. Crazy!

Amy said...

Bri, those "deep thoughts" by Palmer are hilarious. I don't blog as often as I should, but I will fix that tag this eventually. Did Ronell tell you Kyle's news? We can chat later about that one.... Your kids are so cute. We miss you.